Thursday, November 13, 2008

Meme

Sometimes I just need: a hot bath

Sometimes I want: something I can't have

Sometimes I like to: eat junk instead of dinner

Sometimes all it takes: is one thin dime

Sometimes I picture: romantic love

Sometimes I wish: I could live through my 30's again

Sometimes I find: a crumpled up dollar

Sometimes I take: what's not mine

Sometimes I look: at scary things

Sometimes I hate: what should be but won't change

Sometimes it’s nice: to say something clearly

Sometimes it hurts: when my heart is wounded

Sometimes it makes me happy: when I light candles

Sometimes it’s sad: when I think of the past

Sometimes I listen: to music

Sometimes I sleep: in the day

Sometimes I like to watch: true T.V. crime shows

Sometimes I feel: lousy

Sometimes I rant: about sexism

Sometimes I never: feel I can pay off my loans

Sometimes I really: wish it were true

No comments: