Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Visitation

My nephews came this weekend to stay at my new place for the first time. They were on 'probation' to see how they'd behave. Mother wanted a 'report.'

As you can see, I'm no help because I instigate or go along with most of their shenanigans (to a point). Here we are filming, at 7:30 a.m., part 1 and 2 of our new horror film, "What did you do to my legs???? What did you do to my arms????"

The neighbors didn't mind.

Our flick is so low budget that our only prop was a checkerboard IKEA pillow that has two openings to put your hands & arms in to kept them toasty-- like an old hand muff. My nephew figured out he could put his legs into the openings. Something I wouldn't have tried myself.

Soon American cinematic history was forever altered....

No comments: