Sunday, April 1, 2007

Ride Captain, Ride!

It's spring, and buttercup (my scooter) is very, very happy!
If you dare, click on the video below, and EXPERIENCE what it's like to ride the wild scoot.


Warnings/Caveats:
1. you must be at least 3 ft. tall to watch this video
2. no potholes were re-opened during the filming of
this video
3. do not watch this video after eating a large meal
& drinking lots of wine
4. No SUVs were flipped over during the filming of
this video.....
5. Evel Knievel was not available during the filming
of this video, so his stunt person/double, a.k.a. the baron,
was substituted...
6. the vital organs--such as lungs, liver, ovaries--of all
participants, were still intact during the filming of
this video


5 comments:

LT said...

Hey, I wanna ride!
P.S.
your use of turn signals warms the cockles of my heart...

the baron said...

sorry, only for cool people... as for turn signals... it's a must! Anything (a woman in a blue SUV, for example) could be lurking around that corner.

the author said...

Pretty fun. Brings back my own scooter memories...I had a Vespa once. Is that posh West Medford?

Jonathan

Anonymous said...

Hey, you just blew through that first stop sign!

the baron said...

No, I did a 'Massachusetts' stop. Still, I shouldn't let the DMV get a hold of this video....