Friday, May 11, 2007

The Not So Simple Life

It's a sad day when we see our starlet (Paris Hilton) in jail. 45 days! It will be a trial for her. Here's what Paris can expect in the slammer.
--no cell phone
--1 hour recreation per day
--bland foods
--no make-up
--no manicures
--no sex with men
--no pedicures
--no sunbathing
--no blackberry
--5 minute cold showers
--isolation
--no access to Bentley
--no hairdresser
--no designer clothes

Despite her wrongdoings, I still felt sympathy for Paris when I first heard the news. ((I think a lot of people feel they've got license to treat her very rudely.)) I still do feel a bit sorry for her (I'm such a softie), but then I realized Paris' life in jail (with a few exceptions) resembles my regular existence.

Oh well...
Still, I hope Paris the best. I hope she'll at leAST HAVE a spiritual awakening in jail, or find a nice girl.....

No comments: