Sunday, March 24, 2013

Assemblage Class

My assemblage class finished up on Saturday. It was really wonderful heading over every Saturday morning for the past month, and working in a quiet, sunny studio space. It was also really great to trade ideas with the other artists, and trade items as well. I love the Eliot School in Jamaica Plain! I will probably be taking some other classes soon, perhaps a silk screening class. 

Here are the finished or almost finished pieces of my fellow students. Hopefully I will have their names written in soon. The instructor will put our pieces on her website, which I will provide a link to. Her name is Amy Hitchcock. Anyway, I have not finished my assemblage about my grandfather yet. 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing it.

Jonathan