|Premires in NYC Nov. 21, 2012|
1. Ken Burns is making a documentary called "The Central Park Five," about the jogger who was attacked in Central Park in 1989.
2. Bernard Malamud's daughter Janna Malamud Smith has written a book called "Absorbing Errands: How Artists and Craftsmen Make Their Way to Mastery," about the process of being a master artist or crafts-person in this digital, fast-paced, multitasking world.
3. There's a new hiking and biking trail in development, stretching from the South Shore of Boston to the North Shore, called the Bay Curcuit Trail.
4. I liked the sound of a band called "The Sail Away Ladies."
5. I heard an interview with a journalist who works for the Washington Post--Susannah Cahalan. She wrote a book called "Brain on Fire," about her experience with madness. When I went to the Strand Bookstore recently in NYC, I found a signed copy of her book. Awesome.