- I would expect that about 60 percent of my DNA ancestry should be from the British Isles-- England and Ireland.
- I know I have some Scandinavian DNA.
- I'm probably all Northern European.
- Do I have any German ancestry? Was my great-grandfather on my father's side, David Miller Taylor, German?
- Do I have any Native American blood? Did my great-grandmother Jedidah Pinhorn have an indigenous female relative in Canada?
- Do I have French ancestry? Perhaps?
- Can the DNA test tell me how far back my Norwegian ancestry goes?
- It would be a real shocker if I had Asian or African American blood, but you never know.
- Were my ancestors ancient Druids?
I don't know if DNA analysis will tell you anything more than what you can research in documents. I suppose it should, since DNA should go back before people kept records. We shall see.....