Friday, October 12, 2012

Recent Acquisitions in the Museum of the Baronesque


It's 20 before Mona
Recent acquisitions in the Museum of the Baronesque

 Despite, or perhaps because of my recent purging in August, I've been on a collecting spree. Soon I'll be sick of it, or start buying oddities for others instead. Still, I'm proud to display my recent unique additions to the household. The kitties hopefully won't knock over any precious items.
Liquor cabinet?-- made by grandfather





bikini lady glasses-ou la la
 


Doggie peeing salt and pepper shaker!
 

Alice in Wonderland Demitasse cup-
How queer everything is today!



JUICE! Obviously



Naked Lady Mug

Mustache Mugs!From Etsy!
 



Nifty Mini Notebook


Witchy Shoes

Girly Eiffel Tower Bank

Mona Lisa Mugs

More demitasse cups- time for a party






No comments: