Sunday, June 10, 2007

Walkie Walkie Gromit?

Two weeks ago I went on a fantastic stroll with a Meetup group from The Boston Photography Center. My friend LT, always on the go, invited me. Though I don't consider myself a "photographer,' I blended right in.
We started out at the Decordova Museum. There were some inexplicable sprinkles, but then the rain disappeared. It was a gorgeous Spring day. We made our way on a loop through Lincoln, MA. Some highlighted stops included the Food Project Farm (in which we inquired about eggplants) and the Grange Codman House. (I love those old colonials) We spotted Painted Ladies, Irises, Lilacs, Lily Pads, & Daisies. Lincoln is indeed quintessential New England.
There was some geek talk about tripods and filter lens, but all and all it was a capital outing. Below are some of my photos, for better or worse. We saw a lot of flowers and greenery! Spring!

No comments: