Saturday, November 25, 2006

Julie's Doppelganger- Kitty Lane

My friend Julie's alter ego is a fabulous drag queen named Kitty Lane. She emerged quite suddenly at a rockin butch/femme in 1999, then disappeared. She is fondly remembered by all. Below are a few of Kitty's famous quotes:
  • the more cramped the toes, the better the shoes!
  • save up for liposuction honey, you'll need it!
  • cock-tails anyone?
  • Yes, that is my tight little ass, and it's real!!
  • donate your hair for a wig: help a drag queen!
  • it ain't over until the fat, hairy queen starts singing...
  • every girl deserves her 15 minutes of fame!
  • happiness is a diamond tiara!
  • taffeta darling, taffeta!!
  • SNAP!
  • I have a deep voice? What about Maude??
  • Darling, I deal my own deck...
Here's our Kitty below, on the right.....


No comments: