Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thank Goddess For PBS!

Recently I ditched my cable T.V. service. Since, I've been entertaining myself with a combination of DVDs from Netflix, and online television programs. I've seen some fantastic PBS programs online lately, and had forgotten how wonderful PBS is. To think I was watching endless episodes of 'Ghost Hunters' (not that there's anything wrong with that), while missing Nova and Masterpiece Theater! If you are bored and holed in for the winter, I recommend these!

1. American Experience: The Assassination of President Lincoln

2. Masterpiece Contemporary: Collision Pt. 1 &2.

3. Secrets of the Dead: The Airmen and the Headhunters
4. Secrets of the Dead: The Hunt for Nazi Scientists


5. Nova: Alien From Earth
http://video.pbs.org/
I suppose you can see that I have some special interests?

No comments: